ND Honorary High School Diploma


Honorary High School Diplomas are available to those veterans who left high school to serve in WWII, Korean, and Vietnam Wars.

Send your application and copy of your DD214/discharge to: 

  • ND Department of Public Instruction, Attn: Assessment Office 
    600 E. Boulevard 11th Floor, Bismarck ND 58505-0440
    Phone: (701) 328-4572