If you are a veteran and looking for a job or are interested in exploring new careers or educational opportunities, come to the largest veterans career fair in Minnesota with 125 of Minnesota's best employers with current job openings.
Wednesday, July 15th
10:00 A.M. to 3:00 P.M.
Veterans Career Fair
10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Earle Brown Heritage Center
6155 Earle Brown Drive
Brooklyn Center, MN
This no-cost event for job seekers brings together:
- Employers, who can provide company information, speak with you about current job openings and interview you for open positions on site.
- College representatives who can speak about educational and training options.
- Service providers who can assist with your employment-related needs, as well as provide information and referrals to non-work related services for veterans.
- Resource area staffed by HR professionals to assist with resume critique and job search advice.
- Workshops about job search techniques and starting your own business.
All former and current members of the U.S. military are welcome.
If you need accommodations to participate in this event, please submit them by June 24, 2015. If you have any questions, contact Char Morgan at 763-279-4333 or through the Minnesota Relay Service at 1-800-627-3529.
Workshops at the Veterans Career Fair will include:
- Become Social Media Savvy to Land Your Next Job
- Federal Jobs: Steps to Apply and Get Hired
- Jobs in Demand and How You Can Get Them