THIS LIST IS NOT ALL INCLUSIVE! It is provided as a reference only!
Contact a Veterans Service Officer for assistance in determining the benefits you may be eligible for.
- Transportation program
- Veterans Home (restrictions apply)
- Veterans preference (public employment)
- "V" indicator on ND driver's license
- Special state license plate
- Reduced state park fees
- Group 5, 6 or 8 priority in the VAHCS
- must not exceed VA income thresholds if noncompensable service connected
- co-pay may apply for non-service connected conditions and prescriptions
- Annual Clothing Allowance
- Service-connected Veterans who must wear a prescribed device that causes their clothing to wear or tear, or if clothing is damaged due to use of a topical ointment
- Specially Adapted Homes
- may be awarded for improvements or structural alterations needed to access home or essential bathroom facilities
- Medical treatment in non-VA facilities with a fee-basis card
- Home Loan Guaranty
- Travel allowance (25 miles or more) for scheduled appointment for care of service-connected condition(s).
- Service-Disabled Veterans Insurance (must be service connected)