THIS LIST IS NOT ALL INCLUSIVE! It is provided as a reference only!
Contact a Veterans Service Officer for assistance in determining the benefits you may be eligible for.
- Transportation program
- Veterans Home (restrictions apply)
- Veterans preference (public employment)
- Group 1 priority in the VAHCS
- No co-pay for non-service connected conditions or prescription drugs
- Annual Clothing Allowance
- Service-connected Veterans who must wear a prescribed device that causes their clothing to wear or tear, or if clothing is damaged due to use of a topical ointment
- Specially Adapted Homes
- may be awarded for improvements or structural alterations needed to access home or essential bathroom facilities
- Medical treatment in non-VA facilities with a fee-basis card for any medical condition
- Hearing aids and glasses (generally service-connected, other restrictions or conditions apply)
- Automobile Grant and/or Adaptive Equipment
- may be eligible for a one-time payment of not more than $18,900 toward the purchase of an automobile or other conveyance (restrictions and conditions apply)
- Eligible for Individual Unemployability (Contact a Veteran Service Officer)
- Funding fee waived for Home Loan Guaranty
- Travel allowance (25 miles or more) for scheduled appointment for care of service-connected condition(s).
- Service-Disabled Veterans Insurance
- Additional allowances for dependents, including spouses, minor children, children between the ages of 18 and 23 who are attending school, children who are permanently incapable of self-support because of a disability arising before age 18, and dependent parents.
- Additional allowance for a spouse who is in need of the aid and attendance of another person
- Additional Monetary Benefits for Eligible Military Retirees (Concurrent Retirement and Disability Pay (CRDP))
- 10-point Civil Service appointment
- Vocational Rehab (must have a service-connected disability rating of at least 10%, or a memorandum rating of 20% or more)
- Affirmative action in employment